Looked over my goals for 2006 and I don’t think I’m doing so well. Last year was such a good year and I was able to make so much of my goals. I wonder why this year isn’t going as smoothly.
The only goal that I’ve been able to achieve consistently is to get a GPA of 3.5 this year. I’ve been averaging 3.67 so far, but next year will be a bit tougher as I hit the Third year core courses in earnest.
As for the other stuff, scripture study and other religious goals have been shaky at best. I must do better. I can’t afford to fail my family.
Well… time for goal redefinition for the last six months of the year
Career Related Goals:
1. Complete 10 courses this year with a GPA of 3.5
2. Have 5 Informational Interviews with Cross Cultural Consultants
Spiritual Related Goals:
1. Finish reading the Standard Works.
2. Go to the temple six times this month, bringing The names of Three ancestors
Family Related Goals:
1. Weekly Family Home evening for the rest of the year: 20 weeks
2. Daily Family Prayer and Scripture study. 80 Percent for the last 20 weeks.
1. Pay off two debts: 1. Car Loan 2. CC bill
2. Save $1000.00