Theme for 2005: Stand a little taller & Work a litle harder
Stand a little taller and work a little harder and value a little greater the marvelous blessing which you have as a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. That membership will bring with it a strong and moving testimony of the divinity of the Son of God, the Savior of the world, the Lord Jesus Christ.
~ Gordon B Hinckley
“Intellectual” ~ Never take for granted the education you’ve been blessed with.
– Complete 9 courses (27 Credits) this year with GPA of 3.5
– Apply for transfer to SFU
“Physical” ~ To stand stall you need to have strong legs.
– Reduce weight to 185 by July 2005
– Maintain weight under 185 consistently until Dec 2005
– McDonald’s Free until Dec 1, 2005
“Spiritual” ~ One of the greatest gifts to receive in this earth is the ability to listen and act on the Spirit of the Lord
– Read entire triple Combination this year
– Complete two Institute manuals: Doctrine and Covenants & Book of Mormon Manual
– Attend Temple once a month
– Help bring two families to the temple.
“Family” ~ No success can compensate for failure in the home.
– Spend no more than $20.00 per month on food to save money
– Save at least 삼백불 per month for a down payment on a home. Total: 삼천육백불
– Take my family to Edmonton for Elaine’s wedding
– Daily Family Prayer and Scripture Study with Weekly Family Home Evening