Fell off the wayside last week but let’s try to get back in gear this week. Here are the weeks goals. Since I’m doing this a day late it will be from Tuesday 30 June to Sunday June 3rd.
1. Daily scripture study and Morning/Evening Prayer (x/6)
2. Study accounting (x/6)
3. Exercise 3 times (x/3)
4. 3 Korean Journal entries (x/3)
5. Clean the car and keep it clean every day (x/6)
1) 100% Achievement: Granville Island Fudge + Korean Movie Download
2) 80% Achievement: Gelato Ice Cream + Korean Movie Download
3) 60% Achievement: Korean Movie Download
I think that I’ve overcome the TV habit, so I’ve taken it off the list. There’s so much more to do anyway. I haven’t eaten at McDonalds A&W or Burger King in a long time, so now that’s off the list.
Well, it’s time to look for new goals… One thing that Evelyn would like to see is that I keep the car clean and tidy. It’s very hard to do… especially from the offset – my car is so messy. So, I’ll spend the day cleaning it out tomorrow and trying to keep it spotless for the rest of the week. Hopefully I can do it.
Brought down the Korean journal entry goal a bit… I didn’t get around to it last week. I don’t think three entries is too much to ask.